Welcome to the ICCRG Wiki page (the official IRTF ICCRG page with charter etc. is here).
- Planned for IETF-97.
- [IETF-96 https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/iccrg.html] in Berlin, 17-22 July 2016.
- [IETF-95 https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/iccrg.html] in Buenos Aires, 3-8 April 2016.
- [IETF-93 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/iccrg.html] in Prague, 19-24 July 2015.
- [IETF-92 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/iccrg.html] in Dallas, 22-27 March 2015.
- [IETF-91 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/iccrg.html] in Honolulu, 9-14 November 2014.
- [IETF-90 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/iccrg.html] in Toronto, 20-25 July 2014.
- [IETF-89 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/iccrg.html] in London, 2-7 March 2014.
- [IETF-88 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/iccrg.html] in Vancouver, 3-8 November 2013.
- [IETF-87 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/iccrg.html] in Berlin, 28 July - 2 August 2013.
- [IETF-86 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/iccrg.html] in Orlando, 10-15 March 2013.
- [IETF-85 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/iccrg.html] in Atlanta, 4-9 November 2012.
- [IETF-84 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/iccrg.html] in Vancouver, 29 July - 3 August 2012.
- [IETF-83 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/iccrg.html] in Paris, 25 - 30 March 2012.
- [IETF-80 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/iccrg.html] in Prague, 27 March - 1 April 2011.
- Co-located with PFLDNeT 2010 in Lancaster Pennsylvania, 29 November 2010; see the [technical program http://pfld.net/2010/technical.php] for the agenda* [IETF-78 http://www.ietf.org/meetings/78/] in Maastricht, 25-30 July 2010.
- [IETF-77 http://www.ietf.org/meetings/77/] in Anaheim, 21-26 March 2010.
- [IETF-75 http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/] in Stockholm, 26-31 July 2009.
- [IETF-73 http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/] in Minneapolis, 16-21 November 2008.
- IETF-71 in Philadelphia in March 2008. https://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/iccrg.html
- Manchester, GB, on 5 March 2008, co-located with Pfldnet 2008 (which contains some information regarding logistics). Here is the agenda, and here are some details about logistics and streaming.
- IETF-69 in Chicago in July 2007. Slides, archived audio (should be channel 8, Tuesday afternoon according to this page). See the IETF meeting agenda for the exact date, time, and room.
- ISI, Marina Del Rey (Los Angeles), California, co-located with Pfldnet 2007, on 12/13 February 2007.
- Welzl, W. Eddy, "Congestion Control in the RFC Series", RFC5783, February 2010.
- Papadimitriou, M. Welzl, M. Scharf, B. Briscoe, "Open Research Issues in Internet Congestion Control", RFC6077, February 2011.
TCP Evaluation Suite
Development of the Common TCP Evaluation Suite started in the Transport Modeling Research Group (TMRG), now closed.
The current version of the draft and companion implementation for the ns2 simulator are available here.
Evaluation of Proposed Experimental Congestion Control Schemes
How the ICCRG intends to assist the IETF is explained in a draft ION.
The procedure is:
(1) The authors submit an independent I-D.
(2) The authors explicitly tell the TCPM WG and the TCPM co-chairs [*]
that they'd like their I-D to become a work item and eventually an experimental RFC.
[*] Could perhaps be TSVWG if this is not a TCP scheme (e.g., XCP).
(3) The TCPM co-chairs send an email to the ICCRG co-chairs requesting
that the ICCRG perform a safety review of the document.
(4) The ICCRG chairs mobilize the RG in whatever way they deem useful,
get the reviews and return them to TCPM at the end of some review period.
We currently had a design team in ICCRG:
- Internet Capacity Sharing Architecture led by Matt Mathis & Bob Briscoe. Discussion on this topic is encouraged on the main ICCRG mailing list.
Relevant Documents in Related Groups
- Please send other documents that need to be included to the RG chairs!
A Congestion Control Bibliography
This is a collection of links to congestion control overviews - a bibliography, or some sort of an "overview of overviews".