Changes between Version 6 and Version 7 of IETF95


Ignore:
Timestamp:
06/04/16 20:28:23 (6 years ago)
Author:
watteyne@…
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • IETF95

    v6 v7  
    55== 6TiSCH ==
    66
    7 The 6TiSCH WG met on Monday 2PM local time for a 90 minutes slot. The meeting met its expected duration and all agenda items were covered.
     7The 6TiSCH WG met on Monday 2pm local time for a 90 minutes slot. The meeting met its expected duration and all agenda items were covered.
    88
    9 * An additional agenda item was added, for Tero Kivinen to describe draft-kivinen-802-15-ie, which is a document of a cross WG interest and which should be published as AD sponsored. This item was presented first to allow Tero to manage a collision in his agenda. 6TiSCH is definitely interested in getting the draft through and plans to use it for the 6T protocol.
     9* An additional agenda item was added, for Tero Kivinen to describe draft-kivinen-802-15-ie, which is a document of a cross-WG interest and which should be published as AD sponsored. This item was presented first at the 6TiSCH WG meeting to allow Tero to manage a collision in his agenda. 6TiSCH is definitely interested in getting the draft through, and plans to use it for the 6top protocol.
    1010
    11 * the new charter and the associated tasks were presented by the chairs. The remaining presentations (but the very last one) are all realted to chartered items
     11* the new charter and associated tasks were presented by the chairs. The remaining presentations (except the very last one) are all related to chartered items
    1212
    13 * A Status of draft-wang-6tisch-6top-protocol was given. The draft addresses a charter item. The draft is more mature than the name-xx suggests because it was renamed. A call for adoption was done and yielded positive reaction, to be confirmed on the list
     13* A Status of draft-wang-6tisch-6top-protocol was given. The draft addresses a charter item. The draft is more mature than the name-xx suggests because it was renamed. A call for adoption was done and yielded positive reaction, to be confirmed on the ML.
    1414
    15 * A Status of draft-dujovne-6tisch-6top-sf0 was given. The draft also addresses a charter item. The draft is also more mature than the name-xx suggests, but the work has evolved more considerably and is not yet stable. A call for adoption was done and also yielded positive reaction, to be confirmed on the list
     15* A Status of draft-dujovne-6tisch-6top-sf0 was given. The draft also addresses a charter item. The draft is also more mature than the name-xx suggests, but the work has evolved more considerably and is not yet stable. A call for adoption was done and also yielded positive reaction, to be confirmed on the ML.
    1616
    17 * Michael Richardson presented a position slideware depicting the relative goals of ANIMA, NETCONF and 6TiSCH in the provisioning and bootstrapping of devices. There are common element and a good possibility to reuse/share work,yet the objectives and assumptions clearly differ. 6TiSCH is now rebooting the join process work.
     17* Michael Richardson presented a position slideware depicting the relative goals of ANIMA, NETCONF and 6TiSCH in the provisioning and bootstrapping of devices. There are common element and a good possibility to reuse/share work, yet the objectives and assumptions clearly differ. 6TiSCH is now rebooting the join process work.
    1818
    19 * Time permitting, we had a presentation of new work on a reactive version of RPL draft-satish-6tisch-aodv-rpl. The remote speaker being inaudible, a coauthor in the room presented. The author asked for WG adoption. The chairs indicated that though 6TiSCH could certainly be interested in using the work, ROLL at the routing area would be the place for adoption. Ines Robles came to the mike and confirmed.
     19* Time permitting, we had a presentation of new work on a reactive version of RPL draft-satish-6tisch-aodv-rpl. The remote speaker being inaudible, a coauthor in the room presented. The author asked for WG adoption. The chairs indicated that though 6TiSCH could certainly be interested in using the work, ROLL at the routing area would be the place for adoption. Ines Robles came to the mic and confirmed.
    2020
    21 The full minutes, the detailed action items and the presented slides are published in the IETF material manager. The meeting was recorded through Meetecho, and the recording (audio+video) is available.
     21The full minutes, the detailed action items and the presented slides are published in the IETF material manager. The meeting was recorded through Meetecho, recording (audio+video) is available.