SecondInterim: dime-meeting-minutes.txt

File dime-meeting-minutes.txt, 2.9 KB (added by Hannes.Tschofenig@…, 10 years ago)
Line 
1DIME Virtual Interim Meeting, 3rd June
2======================================
3
4Participants:
5
6- Jouni Korhonen
7- Mark Jones
8- Dan Romascanu
9- Glen Zorn
10- Hannes Tschofenig
11- Victor Fajardo
12- Avi Lior
13
14Notes:
15
16
17draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api
18 - Dan will put the document on the next telechat
19   (June 18th) after checking the resolved comments.
20   
21draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis
22 - Victor updated the document to reflect discussion during the IETF
23   meeting on Diameter versioning.
24   
25   Discussion about when to finish the document and what the open
26   issues are.
27
28   Hannes will start working group last call for 4 weeks immediately.
29   The document will be sent for review to Paul Hoffmann (regarding
30   potential problems in the area of internationalization).
31
32   The group thought it would be useful to have a backup strategy
33   in case the work on RFC3588bis takes too long to progress
34   draft-romascanu-diameter-cmd-iana-00 at the same time.
35   Hannes will re-submit  draft-romascanu-diameter-cmd-iana-00 as
36   draft-ietf-dime-diameter-cmd-iana-00 and initiate a WGLC.
37   
38draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes
39 - Document is in AD Evaluation. Dan provided a punch of comments.
40   Mark responded to them.
41   
42   Hannes wants to check back with Elwyn regarding the alignment
43   of the Action AVP and the Excess-Treatment AVP.
44   
45   Mark wants to submit the updated document tomorrow.
46     
47draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos
48 - Victor did a PROTO shepherd review and posted review comments.
49   Comments have been addressed with recent draft update.
50   Document is in publication requested status. Dan will do his
51   review.
52
53draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters
54 - Document is in RFC Editor Queue.
55     
56draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide
57 - Still pending a draft update by Hannes.
58
59draft-ietf-dime-erp
60 - Waiting for HOKEY todo their re-chartering to pick up a
61   document regarding the HOKEY/AAA architecture.
62 
63draft-ietf-dime-pmip6
64 - PROTO submitted.
65
66draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split
67 - Document in RFC Editor Queue
68
69draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing
70 - PROTO submitted.
71
72Recently, two new documents were added to the DIME
73milestone list:
74
75 1) draft-ietf-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00
76 2) draft-ietf-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib-00
77
78Glen believes that these documents are ready for WGLC.
79Dan suggested to start the WGLC immediately and then let
80the MIB doctors go through them. Dan will also send Hannes
81some pointers regarding MIB checking tools so that he
82can do the PROTO writeup properly.
83
84New charter proposal update sent out to the mailing list.
85The conference call participants agreed to review the
86charter text today. Hannes will submit the updated
87charter tomorrow.
88
89Avi indicated that they have observed congestion problems in
90Diameter deployments, as described in:
91http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asveren-dime-cong-03
92He suggests to re-consider this document for work within
93the DIME group.
94
95
96