This page contains the Wiki's maintained by the IETF DIME working group. Here we try to keep track of document status regarding WG Last Calls, comments and alike.
Ongoing Dime Topics
- WGLCs -- Documents in or completed the WG Last Call
- Proto Write-ups -- Documents waiting for a Proto Write-up and links to past Proto Write-Ups
- Dime WG Status Updates -- Last updated September 28, 2010
Virtual Interim Meetings
- ConferenceBridge -- 1st DIME Virtual Meeting, Feb 19, 2008
- SecondInterim -- 2nd DIME Virtual Meeting, June 3, 2009
Other Related Pages
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMwP1D3Um4 - An AAA Tutorail from the IETF89
- AAA Doctors -- A new Wiki page for AAA Doctors Directorate
- DiameterExtensibility -- Result of the Design Team on Diameter Extensibility
- DiameterRouting -- Design Team on Diameter Routing
- freeDiameter implementation
- Thu, 29 Aug 2010 Sebastien Decugis posted in Dime mailing list information about the first release version 1.0.0 of freeDiameter project. For example the daemon is now fully compliant to RFC3588 and draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-21, including native support for IPv6(!), SCTP, and TLS.
- Wed, 24 Mar 2010 Sebastien Decugis posted in Dime mailing list a link to his open source Diameter implementation. Currently (as of May 3, 2010) RFC3588, RFC4005, RFC4072 and RFC5729 are supported.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.